Software Engineer (m/f/d)
As a young and growing company, GenISys serves the semiconductor industry with solutions for the optimization of micro- and nanofabrication processes as well as inspection solutions. We are a diverse group of inventors, entrepreneurs, technologists and engineers who build and launch technologies that make a difference. Since its incorporation in 2005, GenISys has become a global market leader in the field of e-beam lithography software and is expanding to related lithography, metrology, and inspection markets.
Our global customer base is served from the German headquarter and subsidiaries in Japan, the USA and Turkey.
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to apply its talent to some of the most complex problems in the world, including core algorithmic solutions in the field of image processing, computational metrology, and defect detection. You will be part of a team whose responsibility ranges from prototype to production level for new components and algorithms as well as enhancements to existing products.
The position is located in one of GenISys’ development offices in Jena, or Erlangen. Business language is English and German.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented and accountable person that strives on working in an international environment.
- MS or equivalent in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics discipline.
- Good programming skills in C++ on Windows and/or LINUX platforms (including stl and boost).
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with image processing, feature extraction, or computational inspection would be a nice to have.
- Experience in the areas of computational geometry, parallel processing, or graphical user interfaces (preferred Qt) would be a nice to have.
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills and ability and high motivation to explore new technologies.
- Versatile tasks in a positive, innovative and dynamic environment.
- Flat hierarchies, innovation culture and a lot of room for creative ideas are part of our corporate culture.
- Attractive remuneration is a given.
- Office-based environment with the possibility to work from home.
- Further training and education are encouraged and supported.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.