Technical Lead Defect Inspection & Metrology Group (m/w/d)
Based in Munich, Germany, with offices in Tokyo Japan and San Francisco California, GenISys services the semiconductor industry with solutions for the optimization of micro- and nanofabrication processes and inspection. Deep technical expertise in layout data processing, process modelling, correction and optimization is combined with world-class software engineering and a strong focus on ease of use for applications in IC prototyping, mask production, DfM development and MEMS. Since its incorporation in 2005, GenISys has become a global market leader in the field of e-beam lithography software and is expanding to related markets and applications.
As a company focused on customer service, GenISys delivers fast, highly dedicated support for application and development of needed functionality to meet demanding customer needs. We are a diverse group of inventors, entrepreneurs, technologists and engineers who build and launch technologies that make a difference.
At GenISys you will find the challenge, variety and a chance to apply your talents, you will find room for innovative ideas, competitive salaries and benefits, and a positive error culture.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior software engineer to apply its talent to some of the most complex problems in the world, including core algorithmic solutions in the field of computational metrology or defect detection. You will be responsible for the development of software applications as part of a multidisciplinary team, develop and test image processing and data classification algorithms, analyze data and develop methods for data reconstruction, object detection, segmentation, contour extraction, feature detection, defect detection and metrology, etc.
The position is located at GenISys headquarter in Munich, Germany.
- Experienced engineer with demonstrated talent for creativity and execution
- Successful degree in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics discipline paired with 3+ years of equivalent work experience
- Proven expertise in developing and supporting image analysis solutions for process control in semiconductor industry; experience with images of semiconductor devices obtained with electron-microscopes
- Good programming skills in C++ on Windows and/or LINUX platforms (including stl and boost)
- A passion for technology and computer science, with an awareness of current trends and innovations in artificial intelligence, machine learning, image segmentation and image processing
- Individuals with strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills are preferred
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.